49 days on the road, one camper van, 2 humans and one very happy dog! Vancouver, BC, to...... well we'll just wait and see! Hoping for some sunny, rain free days!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Research
3 Days to go... So much to do... so little time....
Hello Hello! Look at the blog everyday, finally figured out how to say hello. Tried once already but I guess it didn't connect. Still in my office working away. I promise you are having way more fun than me!!
Good Morning Guys & Mango, You're missing fantastic weather here on the island, but I'd rather be where you folks are! Your trip looks fantastic !! Enjoy !!
Hello Hello!
ReplyDeleteLook at the blog everyday, finally figured out how to say hello. Tried once already but I guess it didn't connect.
Still in my office working away. I promise you are having way more fun than me!!
Good Morning Guys & Mango,
ReplyDeleteYou're missing fantastic weather here on the island, but I'd rather be where you folks are!
Your trip looks fantastic !! Enjoy !!